Advanced Online List v1.4
This mod will show you where a user currently is on the board - which forum, topic, user profile they're viewing, whether they're searching, editing, replying or even deleting!
It is very simple to add to and you can easily integrate it with your own site, as you can see I have done at the link below. Very clean code, and it also introduces the feature of detecting those pesky bots!
I have tested this on my heavily modified 1.5.3 forum, and a clean version of 1.5.6, both with the exact same result. I haven't tried any other versions between those, but they should be compatible
Here are some screenshots:
You can view it at my site here: http://forums.strongholdnation.co.uk
- Website: https://fluxbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=56339#p56339
- Release downloads: 564
- Released: 2014-07-19
- Supports FluxBB: 1.5.6, 1.5.5, 1.5.4, 1.5.3
- Applied pun_htmlspecialchars() to values echoed in online.php
- Updated function generate_users_online to reference correct index for post.php
- Changed so that the link no longer goes to post.php when a user is posting a message, it goes to a topic
- Corrected index for language in online.php.
- Removed unused variable in new update_users_online() function.
- In userlist.php, the language file has been changed from topic.php to online.php & the text in the file has been moved to the language file
- The inclusion of the language file has been moved before the while loop
- Updated lang/*/online.php and add new language for userlist.php
- Fixed major issue with multiple pages - when a page was referenced in the URL, then the user would no longer appear in that topic/forum. I.E. If the URL was viewtopic.php?id=1&p=1, the user would appear in topic 11 rather than topic 1 due to flter_var. This has also been fixed in viewtopic.php & viewforum.php