Do you to get sick of the profile system of FluxBB? Well, we do, and we think it's time for a serious revamp. Introducing: Profile Plus beta.
Profile Plus is what I call, a "heavy" modification. While not the case right now, almost the whole profile.php file will be alterned by this modification, that's why you'll need to replace the file, and we do not support manualy changing it.
Profile Plus gives your forum a better, more structural new profile. While version 0.8 merges all settings pages but 1 into "Settings" and "Personality", version 0.9 will introduce a profile view for the profile's owner and will remove the "Essentials" page in favor of those options replaced to a place where they belong (can be "Profile", "Personal" or "Administration").
This is a modification for you, and there is a tiny chance that it won't be a modification for long.
- Essentials should be merged with the Settings and Administration page
- The profile should be visible for the profile's own user
- Da stable relasé!
Yes, I'm not sure if this release will contain anything different then bugfixes...
- Website: http://fluxbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7363
- Modification downloads: 1836
- Released: 2013-10-18
- Supports FluxBB: 1.5.5
- Major code reset
- All profile pages have been merged, except Essentials.
- Much easier to install.
- Replaces profile.php, instead of creating a second profile.
- 733 downloads
- General bugfix release:
#1 Undefined index: id in manta.php
#2 Undefined variable: user in \include\functions.php
#3 Some links redirect to the wrong page
Thanks to Quy for reporting #1 and #2.
- 385 downloads
- New structure for profile settings interface
- Styles are now affected
- 359 downloads
- 359 downloads