Mod Installer Plugin v1.0.4
Allows the installation and uninstallation of FluxBB mods with one click. Mods files must meet several criteria.
To be managed by Mod Installer, the mods should have the following structure:
- All files must be in a folder, named with the abbreviated name of the mod.
This mod folder must be in "your_forum/plugins/" folder.
In the folder of the mod there must be:
- A configuration file nammed "mod_config.php".
The contents of this file is detailed in readme.txt
- A search, insert or replace strings file named "search_insert.php"
- A folder named "lang" with one or more language folder with the same name
as for FluxBB languages folders. Each language file must be named "mod_admin.php"
Necessarily, there must be: plugins/mod_abbr/lang/English/mod_admin.php
and the name of language array must be "$lang_plugin_admin"
See readme.txt for more explanations and details
The archive contains following mods:
- Forum And Topic Actions In Header (FATAIH)
- No Announce For Guests (NAFG)
- No Statistics For Guests (NSFG)
- No Userlist In Navbar (NULIN)
- Suppress Messaging Section In Profile (SMSIP)
- Release downloads: 1406
- Released: 2011-04-18
- Supports FluxBB: 1.4.5, 1.4.4, 1.4.3, 1.4.2, 1.4.1, 1.4.0
Version 1.0.4 - April 16 2011
Add possibility to add code after found code
Add possibility to move part of code from one location to another
- There are four possibilities: insert before found, replace found, add after found
move block between two lines to between two another lines
- It can be use together to modify the same file.
- Add columns to database tables
- Add values to config table
The uninstall process ask if we want or not to suppress the database modifications.
Uninstall proceeds in reverse order of installation.
The five included mods (FATAIH, NAFG, NMPFG, NULIN, SMSIP) are not modified from previous version.
The mod NSFG (No Statistics For Guest) is modified. You must uninstall previous version BEFORE install this version.
The mod included ZZ_DEMO is for demonstration purpose only.
All other mods installed by Mod Installer (DATLOC, VSABR) are compatible with this version.