A spam filter from the creators of WordPress, proudly brought to you by GameZoo.
This mod brings your forum the notorious antispam filter Akismet. It features a queue to review spams and restore hams, and a "mark as spam" option offered to trusted users.
Moreover spammers are automatically banned, and when their post is judged as real spam and deleted from the review queue the spammers' personal details are sanitized.
Here's what the spam queue looks like:
http://www.imagecross.com/d/image-hosti … kismet.jpg
- Website: http://fluxbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=6825
- Modification downloads: 2571
- Released: 2013-01-07
- Supports FluxBB: 1.5.8
Bug fixing. See http://fluxbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=59367#p59367
In particular: only the first "mark as spam!" link was printed out.
Thanks to Quy for taking the time to debug this mod.
Updating: just overwrite the previous files.
- 403 downloads
Bug fixing. See http://fluxbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=59361#p59361
Security fix: escaped all IP strings before INSERTing them in DB
Just overwrite the previous files.
- 303 downloads
- adapted to the new hook+addons system (hence the major revision change).
- the spammer's user profile is sanitized immediately, instead of waiting for some admin to review the queue.
- added 'testing mode' for devs wishing to edit this plugin: every post is marked as spam by akismet, but the user will not be banned. The request sent to Akismet is prepended to the message put in the spam queue.
- admins and mods cannot be marked as untrusted users for the 'mark as spam' option.
- admins are always trusted users for the 'mark as spam' option.
- if the language file doesn't exist in the language directory (e.g. 'Italian'), the English file is loaded instead.
- 284 downloads
Changed all requires with require_onces.
(sorry about the double release in less than 1 hour)
- 633 downloads
Fixed missing labels for database switch that caused InnoDB users not being able to install the mod.
- 351 downloads
- 597 downloads