Bad Behavior Integration for FluxBB
This mod integrates the Bad Behavior (http://www.bad-behavior.ioerror.us) script with FluxBB.
From the website:
"Bad Behavior is a unique way of blocking link spam and the robots which deliver it to your blog, forum, wiki or CMS. It operates in a completely different manner from other spam prevention services and is meant to operate alongside and in conjunction with other spam prevention software."
"When Bad Behavior looks at a request, it determines if the request matches a profile of known malicious or spammy activity, and falls outside the bounds of a normal human browsing the web. If so, the request is blocked. But a way out is provided for any human beings with unusual configurations or viruses/Trojans on their computer who may be blocked."
- Website: https://github.com/nealpoole/fluxbb-bad-behavior/
- Modification downloads: 4648
- Released: 2010-04-28
- Supports FluxBB: 1.5.0, 1.5-beta, 1.4.9, 1.4.8, 1.4.7, 1.4.6, 1.4.5, 1.4.4, 1.4.3, 1.4.2, 1.4.1, 1.4.0, 1.4-rc3, 1.4-rc2, 1.4-rc1, 1.4-beta2, 1.4-beta1, 1.2.24, 1.2.23, 1.2.22, 1.2.21, 1.2.20, 1.2.19, 1.2.18
Upgraded to Bad Behavior v2.2.8.
- 1149 downloads
Upgraded Bad Behavior library to v2.1.8
- 1062 downloads
Fixed security vulnerability.
- 998 downloads
- Added 1.4 support (along with backward-compatible 1.2 support).
- Upgraded the bundled version of Bad Behavior to 2.1.2
- 680 downloads
- 759 downloads