Another Reputation System v1.3
This will allow the use of reputation in FluxBB 1.5.3 and above. It includes various different capabilities, including the ability to limit the amount of reputation given/taken in one day per user group, a reputation interval (or none), stopping user groups from using it and loads more!
NOTE: Due to installation issues, MySQL is not supported. In order to use this mod, please make sure that your $db_type variable is at least mysqli or mysqli_innodb. For further support, refer to the topic.
This will allow the use of reputation in FluxBB 1.5.3 and above. It includes various different capabilities, including the ability to limit the amount of reputation given/taken in one day per user group, a reputation interval (or none), stopping user groups from using it, controlling which forums it is active in and enabling or disabling it forum-wide
Extremely flexible modification for FluxBB 1.5.3 and above. Tested on my heavily modified 1.5.3 forum, and a clean version of 1.5.7, both with the exact same results. Note that it should be compatible between these versions, but hasn't been tested apart from on those two.
- Decide which user groups can (and cannot) use the reputation system
- Decide how long user groups have to wait between giving/taking user's reputation
- Having trouble with a reputation abuser? - Easy! Remove any reputation you need.
- Guests can (depending on whether you allow them to) can use the reputation system.
- Easy ways to see who has given and received what reputation
- Set the amount of points allowed to be given/taken from each user group per day
- Uses install_mod.php to automatically update the database
- Once integrated with FluxBB, you won't even know it's a mod!
You can view it at my site: http://forums.strongholdnation.co.uk
- Website: http://fluxbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=55082#p55082
- Release downloads: 600
- Released: 2014-08-18
- Supports FluxBB: 1.5.6, 1.5.5, 1.5.4, 1.5.3
- Fixed Variable name error
- cleaner code and fixed redundant variables
- changed $_REQUEST to $_GET in reputation.php
- fixed a $db->prefix error and fixed several other prefix errors (if a table prefix is present)
- Changed require('footer.php'); to require PUN_ROOT.'footer.php';
- removed unneeded variables
- code is more structured using case/switch in places
- Added exit after header call in reputation.php
- Changed several database fetch methods to result instead of fetch_assoc to avoid unneeded indexes when only one result would ever be present
- changed query syntax instead of "COUNT(*) AS SOMETHING" to "COUNT(FIELD)"
- Changed require ...lang/English/reputation.php to require ...lang/$pun_user['language']/reputation.php include multiple language packs
- Added french language pack (thanks arnaud) :)
- combined multiple checks in code for empty variables into one (or two at the most)
- added multiple checks to secure the values provided through the URL: $db->escape(intval($_GET['something']));
- made sure that moderators can edit profiles in reputation.php before allowing them to remove reputation
- removed unneeded while loops in viewtopic.php
- change in html display (added <dd></dd> in viewtopic.php for a better display)
- Fixed header errors by saving file as UTF8 without BOM
- Gives the choice of using AJAX
- fixed issue with install_mod.php - due to the database structure, the administrator group would be limited on their votes per day. This is no longer an issue.