Another Reputation System v1.1
This will allow the use of reputation in FluxBB 1.5.3 and above. It includes various different capabilities, including the ability to limit the amount of reputation given/taken in one day per user group, a reputation interval (or none), stopping user groups from using it and loads more!
NOTE: Due to installation issues, MySQL is not supported. In order to use this mod, please make sure that your $db_type variable is at least mysqli or mysqli_innodb. For further support, refer to the topic.
This will allow the use of reputation in FluxBB 1.5.3 and above. It includes various different capabilities, including the ability to limit the amount of reputation given/taken in one day per user group, a reputation interval (or none), stopping user groups from using it, controlling which forums it is active in and enabling or disabling it forum-wide
Extremely flexible modification for FluxBB 1.5.3 and above. Tested on my heavily modified 1.5.3 forum, and a clean version of 1.5.7, both with the exact same results. Note that it should be compatible between these versions, but hasn't been tested apart from on those two.
- Decide which user groups can (and cannot) use the reputation system
- Decide how long user groups have to wait between giving/taking user's reputation
- Having trouble with a reputation abuser? - Easy! Remove any reputation you need.
- Guests can (depending on whether you allow them to) can use the reputation system.
- Easy ways to see who has given and received what reputation
- Set the amount of points allowed to be given/taken from each user group per day
- Uses install_mod.php to automatically update the database
- Once integrated with FluxBB, you won't even know it's a mod!
You can view it at my site: http://forums.strongholdnation.co.uk
- Website: http://fluxbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=55082#p55082
- Release downloads: 657
- Released: 2014-02-20
- Supports FluxBB: 1.5.6, 1.5.5, 1.5.4, 1.5.3
- If the reputation system is disabled in administration, then it is no longer displayed in the user's profile (or other areas).
- Fixed vulnerabilities in the code
- Version 1.0 removed.