This will allow the original board administrator to impose restrictions upon the other administrators.
This modification will allow the original board administrator to impose restrictions upon the other administrators.
Currently, their use of admin_options, admin_permissions, admin_categories, admin_forums, admin_groups, admin_censoring and admin_maintenace can be stopped - as well as allowing them to delete/demote other users and using plugins.
If like me, you have an admin who you maybe don't have quite as much trust in as the others, it's a perfect solution without demoting them. It also makes sure that only people you authorise can access the administrative features, and also technically could make them global moderators and work as a replacement for that mod. However, it is compatible with that, my own site is a perfect example.
It uses caches to speed up page loading and avoids un-needed queries per page.
- Website: https://fluxbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=57081#p57081
- Modification downloads: 1887
- Released: 2014-08-29
- Supports FluxBB: 1.5.7, 1.5.6, 1.5.5, 1.5.4, 1.5.3
to the following, in two places:
- fixed variable naming
- fixed prefix issue (if a database prefix was specified in config.php then the table would still be called admin_restrictions, resulting in queries with errors)
- added restore feature in install_mod.php
- 961 downloads
- removed $pun_user['id'] = '24'; from readmen.txt (left over from debugging)
- removed admin_ranks options - no admin_ranks exist i 1.4.x/1.5.x
- Added missing language index for $lang_admin_common['Restrictions']
- added $db->prefix to the admin_restrictions table in two missing spots
- applied pun_htmlspecialchars to $admin['username']
A thanks to quy for bringing these to my attention.
- 431 downloads
- 495 downloads