Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-01 04:26:15

Funnystash.com

News user 1st time poster looking for Seo url friendly places

My website (funnystash.com) has been lying shipwrecked for 10+yrs but i'm gonna relaunch her this month, all sparkle/shiny & new in the shape of a nice forum,  aye about time. So i need my urls clean just as a point of future reference as i'm going to be going to be putting the urls in a 3d model a few years from now and need a catalogue with as few words as possible, now you see my dilemma.

I need this

funnystash.com/forum-spongebob

to this

funnystash.com/spongebob

Now my second question, since this is my first post and i'm on the lookout for software but what sank me originally was Joomla constantly moving the goalposts of what was acceptable timeframes to afford dramatic updates. I hope i can just leave this to chill unlike joomla who are always pestering you like Hotmail spam. Will i be safe on this forum software for the longevity without pestering updates every 5 seconds, i'm angry with joomla not you guys smile

my 2nd attempt of my website i'm trying bluehost.com out see how that works, relaunch of my website funnystash.com next month after 10year hiatus smile

#2 2021-02-01 11:00:20

Visman
Website

Re: News user 1st time poster looking for Seo url friendly places

Sly seo spammer?

Board footer