Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-13 07:29:55

shian

Rapid Euphoria 3.1.1 FluxBB Forum

Hi,

FluxBB is probably the best forum I found: compact, efficient, clear, practical... does the work as I wanted.
Maybe the best forum out there (I'm not so familiar, yet I've tried some of the more popular forums).

Anyway, Rapid Euphoria Programming Language is with no doubt much faster then any interpreter out there, much faster then PHP, Python, Ruby, you name it (In some cases almost as fast as compiled C...!).

I've made a multilingual FluxBB forum for Rapid Euphoria, maybe you would like to think out-of-the-box and learn it. (Rapid Euphoria did not "invest" in internet features, although it is so fast (fastest?) in CGI programming).

Rapid Euphoria 3.1.1 link: rapideuphoria311.com/forum/

Thank you for FluxBB,
All the best, Shian.

#2 2019-10-24 21:47:12

shian

Re: Rapid Euphoria 3.1.1 FluxBB Forum

OK... since we don't get any new members for a long time (not because of FluxBB...! just because people are busy with Facebook), I had to delete the forum and write a short CGI script in Euphoria, for a simple online-notepad, which does not need much resources.

Anyway, FluxBB is still the best Forum, I would use it again if I need a forum (yet forum needs members...:).

Thank you and good luck with the new version of FluxBB.
shian

( new online-notepad at rapideuphoria311.com )

Board footer