Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-26 07:06:47

JCE

Installed FluxToolBar and nothing happens

I installed the FluxToolBar mod on my fresh FluxBB forum install (1.5.11).  Ran the install_mod_php, got the below page:

"This script will update your database to work with the following modification:

Mod title: FluxToolBar 2.1.1

Author: Mpok - Fluxbb.fr (mpok@fluxbb.fr)

Disclaimer: Mods are not officially supported by FluxBB. Mods generally can't be uninstalled without running SQL queries manually against the database. Make backups of all data you seem necessary before installing.

If you've previously installed this mod and would like to uninstall it, you can click the Restore button below to restore the database."

Clicked install with no errors afterwards.  So I clear all cookies and cache from browser and deleted all cache files off my site from the cache folder and the toolbar doesn't show up.  I have the FlexToolBar listed in the plugins menu and all of those options on that page can be changed and saved.  It is just that no toolbar shows up when I go to make a post.

The link on the mod page takes me to the french support page...which I don't speak French.  Can someone please help me?  All I want to do is add a basic smiley / bbcode bar to my forum.  Not sure I understand why this isn't a default feature.

#2 2019-08-30 08:23:12

Franz
Lead developer
Website

Re: Installed FluxToolBar and nothing happens

Just to be sure: did you follow all the manual steps in the mod's README file as well?

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

#3 2019-08-30 08:24:04

Franz
Lead developer
Website

Re: Installed FluxToolBar and nothing happens

Depending on how your server is configured, you may need to restart PHP after making changes to source files as well.

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

Board footer