Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-10 00:31:17

AARIAS

Help me I'm a new User

Hello! I've been assigned a project to personalize Fluxbb but i have many problems! can you help me?

1. I download the Spanish language package (for other users) and i unzip the file inside the /lag but when i go to the administration setting it only shows me English how can i resolve that problem?

2. My teacher told me to personalize everything so i wanted to change the background color n i read you need to access to the CSS file from a template so I'm using Ubuntu 18.04 to access and i used the command sudoedit /the/file/path and it says i can't edit a writable file is there another way to access to a CSS file from the console?

3. What else can I change for my forum to look fully personalized? I just change Air style to Eath style n add some topics

#2 2019-04-10 18:57:32

Franz
Lead developer
Website

Re: Help me I'm a new User

AARIAS wrote:

1. I download the Spanish language package (for other users) and i unzip the file inside the /lag but when i go to the administration setting it only shows me English how can i resolve that problem?

Can you show us the full directory structure (folders and subfolders) of the lang/ folder, please?

AARIAS wrote:

it says i can't edit a writable file

To be frank, that error does not make sense.

You can try another editor such as nano.

AARIAS wrote:

3. What else can I change for my forum to look fully personalized? I just change Air style to Eath style n add some topics

You could start from one of the existing styles and try to modify one you like.

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

Board footer