Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-11 09:59:51

CODERED

Invitation system

In the community of cheaters, closed forums are required, with the possibility of registering only by the code that already registered participants generate.
This idea has already been implemented on the site gamesense.pub
Registration requires randomly generated code by the administrator or member that they can give you.
In the administrator’s office all codes must be visible, who generated them and who used them.
Registration without this code is impossible, and re-registration with one code is also impossible.

Here is the source code of the site gamesense.pub (https mega.nz/#!o4IQVCoa!kRjZSjvud8CROejWwBr04sUvslzHY5jmdQbl6Xm7DnQ)  see how the idea should be

Please implement these features so that they are in the engine by default.
Your community will greatly increase due to the demand for these functions.

#2 2019-02-14 10:52:05

CODERED

Re: Invitation system

Administrators рlease tell us your opinion on this.
I want to know wait for this function or search for another engine.

#3 2019-02-14 20:03:05

Franz
Lead developer
Website

See the last question in our FAQs.

This clearly belongs in modification space.

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

#4 2019-02-15 11:57:22

CODERED

Franz wrote:

In the implementation, this is very simple, and you can also make it so that the administrator switches invitations on or off. That is, make registration by invitation mandatory or not.

Extra 100 lines of code will not be superfluous it will find its audience. You can at least get the mod of invitations from the source code and make it a separate plugin.

Add: In addition, I gave the source code my forum where it is already implemented, you just need to transfer it mad

Last edited by CODERED (2019-02-15 12:11:27)

#5 2019-03-03 16:27:31

soda

CODERED wrote:
Franz wrote:

In the implementation, this is very simple, and you can also make it so that the administrator switches invitations on or off. That is, make registration by invitation mandatory or not.

Extra 100 lines of code will not be superfluous it will find its audience. You can at least get the mod of invitations from the source code and make it a separate plugin.

Add: In addition, I gave the source code my forum where it is already implemented, you just need to transfer it mad

so where is your forum cool

#6 2019-03-03 17:45:19

Mark

how goods your skills?
http://www.punres.net/files.php?pid=94
could always look at resurrecting that?

I've installed it on Flux 1.2.18
Its a bit buggy, but with a bit of tweaking it can be adapted to work on the current version (1.5.11)

Last edited by Mark (2019-03-03 21:21:40)

#7 2019-03-07 14:22:36

CODERED

soda wrote:
CODERED wrote:
Franz wrote:

so where is your forum cool

I have already given the link. Read attentively

https:/ЗАЛУПА/mega.nz/#!o4IQVCoa!kRjZSjvud8CROejWwBr04sUvslzHY5jmdQbl6Xm7DnQ

Remove ЗАЛУПА between slashes

Last edited by CODERED (2019-03-07 14:24:44)

#8 2019-03-07 17:49:39

Mark

so you just want it putting in the core?
wont happen.

#9 2019-03-07 19:31:11

CODERED

Mark wrote:

so you just want it putting in the core?
wont happen.

You put the forum on the hosting and looked at how it works?
Why not insert only "code generation" into the kernel? Very useful feature for very private forums "Only for their
".

Maybe I don’t express myself clearly, but I insist, see how it should look like on the example I give. It is as simple as possible to implement
A year ago, I wrote this in a couple of minutes and now decided to share ideas and source code.

Because I noticed that people pay attention to my site and want to have the same thing, but the kernel does not have registration settings for the generated codes by default.

Hopefully, Franz will once again turn his attention to my message and still decide to add a similar function in core.

#10 2019-03-07 20:30:42

Mark

FluxBB was conceived and designed to be fast and light with less of the "not so essential" features that some of the other forums have whilst not sacrificing essential functionality or usability

it is not not an essential part so will not be added. theres lots of things people say should be added, but its not what fluxbb is built for. modifications are the way for these so people can add what they want.

#11 2019-03-08 07:26:41

CODERED

Mark wrote:

FluxBB was conceived and designed to be fast and light with less of the "not so essential" features that some of the other forums have whilst not sacrificing essential functionality or usability

it is not not an essential part so will not be added. theres lots of things people say should be added, but its not what fluxbb is built for. modifications are the way for these so people can add what they want.

Why do you speak for him?
For a long time there have been many questions about restricting registration. And I offered the simplest option

#12 2019-03-08 08:20:44

Franz
Lead developer
Website

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

#13 2019-03-08 13:35:20

CODERED

Franz wrote:

Pull it into a separate plugin.

Board footer