Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-11-28 12:49:48

signuprepli

Thank you all for v1.5.7 and the Air theme too!

I just wanted to say that I have tried every free BB software known to mankind and I think the look and feel of FluxBB is the best of the lot; period! Now, granted that some of the other big guys may be feature rich; however, they can't hold a candle to your overall appearance and design!

Also, I like v1.5.7 so much, I am not planning on upgrading to v2.0 when it becomes available "unless" it will include an option to keep the v1.5.7 Air theme look. BTW, I took a peek at ModernBB and the FluxBB v2.0 preview and I actually prefer what I am using now. Why? Because the newer forum software tends to look more like a blog than a forum IMHO.

Anyway, thanks again and keep up the great work!

Best regards,

signuprepli

#2 2014-11-28 13:09:29

Franz
Lead developer
Website

Re: Thank you all for v1.5.7 and the Air theme too!

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate it! smile

Regarding v2.0: The design will still change, so you shouldn't call this a final decision just yet...

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

#3 2014-11-29 07:27:45

signuprepli

Re: Thank you all for v1.5.7 and the Air theme too!

Hello Franz,

Of course I will wait for the release of v2.0 and make a final decision thereafter. I guess I was just so happy with v1.5.7, I went a bit overboard with my enthusiasm.

Thanks again,

signuprepli

Board footer