Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-06-17 12:45:58

zaher
Member
From: Damascus, Syria
Registered: 2008-07-12
Posts: 126
Website

Error while make update to FluxBB 1.4 beta

The error

File: W:\web\parmaja.com\html\fluxbb\db_update.php
Line: 897

FluxBB reported: Unable to fetch posts

Database reported: Unknown column 'message' in 'field list' (Errno: 1054) 

There is not "message" field in "topics" think it "subject" or the table must  "posts"

    // Fetch posts to process this cycle
    $result = $db->query('SELECT id, poster, message, edited_by FROM '.$db->prefix.'topics WHERE id >= '.$start_at.' AND id < '.$end_at.' ORDER BY id') or error('Unable to fetch posts', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

Also another error.

File: W:\web\parmaja.com\html\fluxbb\db_update.php
Line: 906

FluxBB reported: Unable to update post

Database reported: Unknown column 'message' in 'field list' (Errno: 1054) 

Last edited by zaher (2009-06-17 16:14:10)

Offline

#2 2009-06-17 12:54:00

Franz
Lead developer
From: Germany
Registered: 2008-05-13
Posts: 6,719
Website

Re: Error while make update to FluxBB 1.4 beta

This error has already been reported. Please download the latest version from SVN.

Btw: You're updating to v1.4, no?


fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

Offline

#3 2009-06-17 13:01:22

zaher
Member
From: Damascus, Syria
Registered: 2008-07-12
Posts: 126
Website

Re: Error while make update to FluxBB 1.4 beta

Yes i update my site localy to 1.4

Offline

#4 2009-06-17 15:21:22

zaher
Member
From: Damascus, Syria
Registered: 2008-07-12
Posts: 126
Website

Re: Error while make update to FluxBB 1.4 beta

Oh finally done.

Adventure with UTF8

phpMyAdmin on my site export the SQL file to be UTF8, but my data include Arabic characters WIN1256 and the tables made as Latin1 (WIN1252), so file exported as WIN1252.

I mean win1256 -> utf8 but converted as win1252.

To resolve that problem
1- I set the Windows XP Locale to be Win1252 English (use Regional and Language Options)
2- I loaded the exported SQL file in Notepad++ convert it to ANSI, Notepad++ use the system locale for convert.
3- Changed back my Windows to  use locale Win1256 (Arabic) then open the sql file in Notepad++ and change it to UTF8 and get the real good characters.
then i import the SQL file locally in computer.

That take 4 hours but finally get it.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB