Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-29 20:46:05

JesusIsGodAlmighty.Life
Banned

Bad HTTP_REFERER. If you have moved these forums from one location to

Have a problem

Bad HTTP_REFERER. If you have moved these forums from one location to another or switched domains, you need to update the Base URL manually in the database (look for o_base_url in the config table) and then clear the cache by deleting all .php files in the /cache directory.

I'm in the database now, pretty green but I'm there. I can't seem to find what I need to find hmm
Apparently not possible to changed it back to the default from the Admin menu after tinkering with it:(

Okay I found the 0_base_url in the Config folder or whatever you call it in the DATABASE here and Changed it back.

No idea where I can find the .php files, the cache.... Like it would be nice with some better description you know for the newbies! *That's me!!!*

Seriously these issues should have been fixed to make the program more user friendly for newbies - it's like stupid things like this that make it hard for me.

Still looking for this .php Cached, apparently the Forum still does not work after the first thing, So I guess I need to find the Cache .php somewhere.

clear the cache by deleting all .php files in the /cache directory. <-- And where is that directory where..... Oh... Maybe it is not in the database.... BRB

Problem fixed!!!! I think. the cache folder was on the WEBSERVER not the database.

Sorry - maybe it is just me that is stupid or slow upstairs. Anyway, it seem to work now! smile

----

BROKE IT AGAIN - or broken again!!!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGH
-edit-
And afterwards fixed, it seem to redo the issues when I entered a already loaded page afterwards... So don't do that.

Last edited by JesusIsGodAlmighty.Life (2020-04-02 01:35:02)

Many perceive the truth to be offensive - others sees lies and deceptions as resentful. It all depends on who you're working for.

Board footer