Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-22 18:32:49

mrusual

Installing and running several FluxBB Installations at the same time

I have a basic server space package that contained FluxBB in the control panel goodies. I installed it and all went well, I really like it. It installed by default I think to "my web site address/Forum". All is well with it.

I would like to install it again as a separate installation and run two FluxBB Forum programs at the same time. I might have one for discussing cars and another for boats. Just as an example.

Is is possible to install multiple versions or are we limited to just the one installation? If so what do I need to know to make it instal to a different directory please? Thanks wink

#2 2019-12-22 21:14:10

Franz
Lead developer
Website

Re: Installing and running several FluxBB Installations at the same time

Yes, installing FluxBB multiple times, even in different versions, is absolutely possible.

Seeing that you used an automated installation tool, we would first have to know what kind of tool this was. A manual installation is definitely possible, too, though.

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

Board footer