Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-09-22 20:41:15

Studio384
Developer
Website

Round-up #12 - Screw snow in particular

So yeah... Winter passed. Stil no snow. Not a singe snowflake dropped out of the sky. I know winter is over for a while now, so is spring. And summer, since this month, if you missed it. But still, we didn't got any snow here. Usualy we have. But not this year... It's odd.

Anyway, that's not why your here, right? You're probably here to get some news on FluxBB. Version 1.5.7 or 2.0. I can't tell you much about the later one (go visit the development trackers to see to long list of recent commits to it, through). For the former one, I do know I just pushed a couple of commits to be reviewed that will bring a visual update to FluxBB to all default styles (Air, Earth, Fire, Technetium, Oxygen, and so on). I also happen to know I'll do some work on #966 and #925 and then I'm done for 1.5.7. Up to the next (or if anyone has some stuff I can work on, call me... or rather, just note below). Alright, it h as been a while, let's do another round-up!

Style: Dark Blue for FluxBB 1.4 and 1.5
So, I wanted to kick off with a style this time. If nobody minds. And this one realy draw my attention. Go visit the link below and you'll know why. I haven't seen such a nice FluxBB style for a while. And it's huge. In size, as in "kB" (no worries, the package contains a screenshot, almost 1/3 of the styles size). Anyway, thumbs up for the creator of this one.

Get it now from FluxBB.org - Demo

Plugin: Advanced Online List for FluxBB 1.5
This plugin is just a fancy alternative to the "Online" list in the board statistics on the front page of your forum. And I found it to be quiet useful. It doesn't only show who's online, it also shows where they are and what they are reading. It's more useful than it sounds. smile

Get it now from FluxBB.org

Uhm, no comment? Seriously through, go visit this website. I'm prety sure it doesn't need a comment. Except maybe: c'est en Français.

WeRolePlay.net

Also, I'm perfectly aware that it is not "early in the month". But it has been a while since the last round-up. So...

#2 2014-09-23 07:39:46

chris98
Website

Re: Round-up #12 - Screw snow in particular

It's always good to know my mod made it on the front page big_smile

Download Panther - The dawn of a new age in forum software.
Why should I use Panther? | Panther demo | Convert to Panther

#3 2014-09-23 09:04:39

Franz
Lead developer
Website

Ha, I'll post an update on 2.0 very soon to make sure it disappears wink

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

#4 2014-09-23 14:41:52

joel

Franz wrote:

I dont get this, what will disappears?

Warning! be informed and be forewarned. <p>
<?php
I'm not a native English Man. So my comments might contain some grammatical explosive (ELD), missapropreation of words (dinamyt), The use of wrong words (missiles), & mis spelling of words (war drones). Any of the occurrence can cause havoc. So be warned
?>

#5 2014-09-23 17:45:09

benjawi
Website

joel wrote:
Franz wrote:

I dont get this, what will disappears?

The link to the mod on the home page - the home page of FluxBB shows the latest topic in the Announcements section.

#6 2014-09-23 18:17:08

joel

^ let me take a look. Will be back.

<?php
I'm not a native English Man. So my comments might contain some grammatical explosive (ELD), missapropreation of words (dinamyt), The use of wrong words (missiles), & mis spelling of words (war drones). Any of the occurrence can cause havoc. So be warned
?>

#7 2014-09-23 18:20:04

joel

oh.. ok. Saw it

<?php
?>

#8 2014-09-26 15:25:48

heartcall
Website

Nice stuff!!!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance!!!

#9 2015-12-18 12:36:15

Pavillion

Hi Studio384, I like the Dark Blue theme but is it compatible with 'advanced online list'? Because I can't seem to get them to work together.

I'm using Dark Blue 1.5 and Advanced Online 1.5.7 but nothing shows up on my forum when people are reading threads when it should say who is viewing and how many. Strange.

Last edited by Pavillion (2016-03-08 14:37:40)

Board footer