Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#351 2016-02-25 15:53:09

novski

Re: [MOD] EZBBC Toolbar

cyberman wrote:

Equation Editor is a separate editor..

Thats not what i wanted to request. I thaught of a parser as well. Have a look here:
codecogs .com/latex/quick-install.php

It has a installguide that can be loaded and then gives out the latex formated formulaes.
So i think a simple button on the editbar with a popup window that loads that eqneditor from the codecogs site and then parses the latex is quite easy... (im not a programer...)
Regards, Novski

#352 2016-03-03 18:22:07

gaara14

Thanks for this mod. A must have.
(fluxBB 1.5.9)

Last edited by gaara14 (2016-03-03 18:23:35)

#353 2016-03-03 21:49:35

cyberman
Website

novski wrote:

I thaught of a parser as well.

EZBBC isn't a parser.

EZBBC is only an UI to a BBC code set which exists inside FluxBB.

Have tried the editor for phpBB (another forum software). And the result is for example

[tex]x^{2} * \frac{a}{b}[/tex]

As you can see there's a new command "tex" inside. That's means in my humble opinion it would be a job for FluxBB parser and not for EZBBC.

#354 2016-03-06 09:26:02

Arctus

Hello.
How to add new  buttons
centre
right
[right\] [/right\]
[center\][/center\]
this bb codes works on my forum

Last edited by Arctus (2016-03-06 09:26:43)

#355 2016-03-06 11:44:51

adaur
Developer
Website

Hello Arctus,

Can you give a try to the FluxToolbar?

All these tags are included.

FeatherBB - A simple and lightweight new generation forum system
Based on FluxBB, written in PHP, using Slim Framework for a proper OOP-MVC architecture.

#356 2016-03-07 08:32:07

cyberman
Website

adaur wrote:

Can you give a try to the FluxToolbar?

All these tags are included.

What's the last version which will work with Flux 1.4 series?

#357 2016-03-07 09:58:41

adaur
Developer
Website

You can try the previous version, however I'd recommend upgrading your installation to the latest version.

Based on FluxBB, written in PHP, using Slim Framework for a proper OOP-MVC architecture.

#358 2016-03-07 10:54:05

cyberman
Website

Thx - will give a try.

Upgrading to 1.5.x is a real big job in cause of too much mods wink.

The link for all other 1.4.x lovers big_smile

https://fluxbb.org/resources/mods/fluxt … r_v2.1.zip

(isn't available anymore in project page)

#359 2016-03-07 16:06:23

adaur
Developer
Website

#360 2016-07-20 15:19:12

Gamer
Website

im getting this error inside the admin plugins

Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/vhosts/www.myhost.com/plugins/ezbbc/style/Thumbs.db/ezbbc.css) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/vhosts/www.myhost.com/:/tmp/:/usr/share/pear/) in /home/vhosts/www.myhost.com/plugins/AP_EZBBC_Toolbar.php on line 877

i have the last version of fluxbb

Last edited by Gamer (2016-07-20 15:19:44)

#361 2016-09-19 05:44:20

Sadzeih

Is there a plan to update the video code for https?

#362 2017-01-23 01:22:49

Recognition
Website

Ive been getting internal server errors when i try to use some of the features of this. Is there a certain permission i need to set? I have everything at 7777 but maybe the server is flagging that as an issue?

http://allr6.com/discuss you will see what i mean

For example when i try to use the Image thing:
http://allr6.com/discuss/plugins/ezbbc/ … eq_message

Or: http://allr6.com/discuss/plugins/ezbbc/ … eq_message

or quote or code and a few more!!

sad?

I tried changing the permissions of those files to 744 755 766 777 666 nothing worked?

i get this error in the error_log in the fluxbb root
[22-Jan-2017 18:22:18 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/recognition/allr6.com/discuss/edit.php:1) in /home/recognition/allr6.com/discuss/include/functions.php on line 1472

but i dont think it is the issue?

Last edited by Recognition (2017-01-23 02:01:16)

#363 2017-08-05 10:33:33

Opitux

Hi everybody,

This is my first message on fluxbb.org smile
Excuse my English which is not really fluent hmm

We use the EZBBC Toolbar for randonner-leger.org website.
Our template is responsive but all the plugin is not. We have to add a viewport element manually in some pop-up pages (colorpicker.php, heading.php, link.php, email.php, image.php, quote.php and code.php).

Could-it be possible to update the plugin whith the viewport element ?

Thank you in advance smile

#364 2018-01-19 11:47:08

lorem ipsum

I'm using EZBBC since abt. one year, and it's great! Thanks!

But I found a nasty bug: when one of the list buttons is used and the text to be list-formatted contains (double) quotes, the bug eats all text from the first occurence of a quote sign up to the end of the paragraph.

(Please excuse if this bug has already been mentioned. I'm registered here since two days only and still didn't find the time to read all 15 pages.)

#365 2018-01-20 09:35:13

lorem ipsum

Seems that I was able to understand and fix the bug for myself. Maybe it's of interest for others, so I try to document it.

Background:

As we know, there are two ways of using the list buttons: with or without selecting (marking) text in the input field before. In the first case, the selected paragraphs will be turned into list items which pre-fill the EZBBC list input mask, while in the second case we'll get an empty mask which can be filled out manually. Important to know: The bug only occurs in the first case.

Then each paragraph of the selected text will become part of an HTML input tag, which will look like this:

<input type="text" ... value="[paragraph]" ... />

The value part, which pre-fills the input fields, is enclosed in quotes, so it's obvious that the paragraph itself may NOT contain quotes, otherwise the first of them will act as end delimiter for the value part, leaving the rest of our text as "ignorable garbage" (at least from the browser's point of view).

Bugfix

Quotes which are part of the text itself need to be esacaped or converted such that they are no longer recognized as delimiters. This is missing in the current EZBBC code. I decided to convert them into their entity equivalent &quot;, which can be done by adding a single javascript code line. The following modification did it for me:

Open list.php and locate the following code part:

/* Treating the selection */
        if (currentSelection != '') {
                        var item = currentSelection.split('\n');
        for(i=0;i<item.length;i++) {
                item[i] = '<li><input type="text" name="element' + i + '" value="' + item[i] + '" size="55" onKeyPress="if (event.keyCode == 13) addItem();"  /></li>';
                }

By the way, some Indentations look slightly strange, so we take the opportunity to prettify them while adding a new first code line to the for loop:

/* Treating the selection */
        if (currentSelection != '') {
                var item = currentSelection.split('\n');
                for(i=0;i<item.length;i++) {
                        item[i] = item[i].replace(/"/g, "&quot;");        // added to fix the "quote bug"
                        item[i] = '<li><input type="text" name="element' + i + '" value="' + item[i] + '" size="55" onKeyPress="if (event.keyCode == 13) addItem();"  /></li>';
                }

That's it. I didn't test it very extensively for now, but I hope it will do it's job without unwanted side effects. smile

#366 2019-07-22 10:31:00

lorem ipsum

Seems that this thread is rather dead ...

Anyway, I discovered another flaw in the EZBBC toolbar, regarding automatic resizing of too big pictures. (If an uploaded image's width exceeds the configured limit, EZBBC downscales it accordingly.) Such rescaling is very senseful to save storage space and bandwidth by orders of magnitude, as webpages by far don't need the full resolution of a camera photo.
However, it's NOT senseful to convert even GIF or PNG pictures to JPG while rescaling, as EZBBC does! There is no need, and I don't see any rational reason to do such thing. I'm considering this a flaw, as it patronizes the user who may have had good reasons to use GIF/PNG rather than JPG. JPG is great for photos, but for simple graphics such as plotted graphs etc., it is the very wrong format, as it's quality losses and artifacts may significantly degrade the visible quality. It lets edges and clear colours look "dirty". In such cases, it is wiser to use one of the lossless formats (GIF or PNG), which have often even smaller file sizes.

I don't understand why the EZBBC developers decided to "JPGize" the lossless formats, especially since it would have taken no extra effort to respect the original formats. I fixed the problem in .../plugings/ezbbc/image.php as follows (and it took much less time than writing this post... wink ).

Original code snippet:

//Width too big, we have to resize the file
                        $new_width  = $ezbbc_config['max_img_width'];
                        $new_height = $ezbbc_config['max_img_width'] / $width * $height;
                        switch ($file_ext)
                        {
                            case 'gif':
                                $img_to_modify = imagecreatefromgif($temp_file);
                                $new_name      = str_replace('.gif', '.jpg', $def_file_name);
                                $file_name     = str_replace('.gif', '.jpg', $file_name);
                                $file_path     = $pun_config['o_base_url'] . '/' . $ezbbc_config['img_folder'] . '/' . $pun_user['id'] . '/' . $new_name;
                                break;
                            case 'png':
                                $img_to_modify = imagecreatefrompng($temp_file);
                                $new_name      = str_replace('.png', '.jpg', $def_file_name);
                                $file_name     = str_replace('.png', '.jpg', $file_name);
                                $file_path     = $pun_config['o_base_url'] . '/' . $ezbbc_config['img_folder'] . '/' . $pun_user['id'] . '/' . $new_name;
                                break;
                            case 'jpg':
                                $img_to_modify = imagecreatefromjpeg($temp_file);
                                $new_name      = str_replace('.jpg', '.jpg', $def_file_name);
                                $file_name     = str_replace('.jpg', '.jpg', $file_name);
                                break;
                            case 'jpeg':
                                $new_name      = str_replace('.jpeg', '.jpg', $def_file_name);
                                $file_name     = str_replace('.jpeg', '.jpg', $file_name);
                                break;
                        }
                        $resized_img = imagecreatetruecolor($new_width, $new_height);
                        imagecopyresampled($resized_img, $img_to_modify, 0, 0, 0, 0, $new_width, $new_height, $width, $height);
                        $upload_ok = imagejpeg($resized_img, $loc_user_folder . '/' . $new_name, 85);
                        @chmod($loc_user_folder . '/' . $new_name, 0644);
                        imagedestroy($resized_img);
                        imagedestroy($img_to_modify);
                        @unlink($temp_file);

My modification:

//Width too big, we have to resize the file
                        $new_width  = $ezbbc_config['max_img_width'];
                        $new_height = $ezbbc_config['max_img_width'] / $width * $height;
                        $resized_img = imagecreatetruecolor($new_width, $new_height);
                        $new_name    = $def_file_name;
                        $file_path   = $pun_config['o_base_url'] . '/' . $ezbbc_config['img_folder'] . '/' . $pun_user['id'] . '/' . $new_name;
                        switch ($file_ext)
                        {
                            case 'gif':
                                $img_to_modify = imagecreatefromgif($temp_file);
                                imagecopyresampled($resized_img, $img_to_modify, 0, 0, 0, 0, $new_width, $new_height, $width, $height);
                                $upload_ok = imagegif($resized_img, $loc_user_folder . '/' . $new_name);
                                break;
                            case 'png':
                                $img_to_modify = imagecreatefrompng($temp_file);
                                $upload_ok = imagepng($resized_img, $loc_user_folder . '/' . $new_name, -1);
                                break;
                            case 'jpg':
                                break;
                            case 'jpeg':
                                break;
                        }
                        @chmod($loc_user_folder . '/' . $new_name, 0644);
                        imagedestroy($resized_img);
                        imagedestroy($img_to_modify);
                        @unlink($temp_file);

Edit: Typo

Last edited by lorem ipsum (2019-07-22 12:11:49)

#367 2019-11-03 18:58:27

Kloo

Waow ! What a mod ! I have installed EZBBC Toolbar to my fluxBB  1.5.11,thinking  it would only put buttons to help formating text, but I discovered that it brings much more, especially the feature to upload and resize automatically pictures. A very useful thing asked by the members of my BB.

Congratulations and many thanks to the develloper(s) of this mod that works well with my configuration.
Pascal

#368 2020-11-11 17:53:03

Andy65

Very nice plugin. Very usefull!

- The Youtube URL is not working giving me a unvalid URL error.

- I ajusted the size length (60) of the web_link input text because it was too long and outside the window frame to 45, just like the link_label.

- It is confusing to use URL button to upload files. I stongly suggest to add a FILE button.

---------------

Très beau plugin. Très utile!

- L'URL Youtube ne fonctionne pas, ce qui donne une erreur URL non valide.

- J'ai ajusté la taille (60) du texte d'entrée "lien_web" car il était trop long et dépassait le cadre de la fenêtre pour 45, tout comme le link_label.

- Il est déroutant d'utiliser le bouton URL pour télécharger des fichiers. Je suggère fortement d'ajouter un bouton FILE.

<input type="text" name="web_link" size="60" value="" /></label><br />

Merci pour cette extension!
André

#369 2020-11-11 22:17:18

Andy65

The video code is out of date and doesn't work. To have your URL accepted you need to change this in video.php in two places, one below the other one:

Le code vidéo est obsolète et ne fonctionne pas. Pour que votre URL soit acceptée, vous devez modifier ceci dans video.php à deux endroits, l'un sous l'autre:

if (testurl.indexOf('http://www.youtube.com/watch') == 0 || testurl.indexOf('http://youtu.be/') == 0 || testurl.indexOf('http://dai.ly/') == 0 || testurl.indexOf('http://www.dailymotion.com/video') == 0 || testurl.indexOf('https://vimeo.com/') == 0 || testurl.indexOf('http://vimeo.com/') == 0) {

for/pour

if (testurl.indexOf('youtube.com/') != -1 || testurl.indexOf('youtu.be/') != -1 || testurl.indexOf('dailymotion.com/') != -1 || testurl.indexOf('vimeo.com/') != -1) {

To make it work you need to change this in ezbbc_video_replace.php:

Pour que cela fonctionne, vous devez changer ceci dans ezbbc_video_replace.php:

// Youtube Videos
$replace[] = '<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/$4"></iframe>';
$replace[] = '<iframe width="$1" height="$2" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/$6"></iframe>';

for/pour

// Youtube Videos
$replace[] = '<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/$4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>';
$replace[] = '<iframe width="$1" height="$2" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/$6" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>';

Board footer