Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-02-03 15:37:05

Franz
Lead developer
Website

Wiki reorganization

Since there has been a lot re-structuring going on around here recently, I have been working on re-organizing the wiki. These changes mostly consist of moving pages around, creating new namespaces for each version and creating new pages.

The first part has been creating the new table of contents, which you can now see on the wiki start page. Now, the pages have to be created or rewritten.

Obviously, I cannot write all of that by myself. Therefore, I would be happy about any help by the community, which would of course include translating of the pages later, but please focus on creating the English main pages now.

A good idea would also be to take a look at the PunRes.net Wiki, since there are some very useful pages over there.

Please feel free to post any comments - especially about the structure. Nothing is final yet and it would also be sad to throw stuff away because of stupid planning...

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

#2 2009-02-05 10:35:09

Franz
Lead developer
Website

Re: Wiki reorganization

It would be really cool if you guys would help me with this...

We especially need the pages that are in the table of contents right now to be filled and updated.

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

#3 2009-02-05 16:51:03

Utchin

Done:

Team Notes:

• Left out Kristoffer because unfortunately he doesn't have an active role in the development/maintenance

• Do developers want to write a little about themselves?

History Notes:

• Most is copied from PunBB

• Needs to have more about Fluxbb

Integration Notes:

• Most is copied from Punres

• Needs to have more about integration

Last edited by Utchin (2009-02-05 17:01:31)

#4 2009-02-06 07:27:50

Franz
Lead developer
Website

Integration needs to have more about integration? lol

Thank you very much.

Oh, I removed the syndication stuff from the integration page, since we already have a syndication page.

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

#5 2009-02-06 09:10:55

Franz
Lead developer
Website

@Smartys: Please write something about version 1.4.
@Connor: Please write a little roadmap.

Thx.

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

Board footer