Ticket #796 (fixed enhancement)
- Created: 2013-01-06 23:59:34
- Reported by: Franz
- Assigned to: Franz
- Milestone: 2.0-alpha2
- Component: code
- Priority: highest
We need a base controller for our admin controllers that we can just extend so that we get goodies like automatic permission checks.
Only users who are administrators (or moderators) should be able to access these controllers. This can be realized with before filters.
Also, please create controllers for every admin section (see this wiki page) - one each for dashboard and extensions, and one per subsection for the other sections.
Franz 2013-01-07 00:01:28
- Milestone changed from 2.0-alpha1 to 2.0-alpha2.
Franz 2013-01-08 00:52:29
- Priority changed from high to highest.
Franz 2013-01-09 15:00:54
- Description changed. (Diff)
- Summary changed from Admin base controller to Admin controllers.
Franz 2013-01-16 00:04:42
I created a base controller now, because I needed one. It's empty, though, permission stuff is not being taken care of yet.
Franz 2014-06-23 13:33:05
- Owner changed from AlexCogn to Franz.
Franz 2014-08-05 09:32:52
- Component changed from authentication to code.
Franz 2014-08-05 09:32:55
- Status changed from open to fixed.