Ticket #765 (fixed bug)
Some bugs in SQLite dblayer
- Created: 2012-11-13 22:04:32
- Reported by: Koos
- Assigned to: Franz
- Milestone: 1.5.2
- Component: database
- Priority: normal
1. In add_field() function of SQLite dblayer, you cannot currently set default value of field as NULL.
2. In rename_table() function of SQLite dblayer, indexes are not passed on to the "new table" when renaming, and the "old table" is not dropped.
See patch for fix + some other changes.
Studio384 2012-11-13 22:26:24
- Component set to database.
Studio384 2012-11-13 22:27:30
I think we're gonna need a 1.5.2...
Franz 2012-11-13 22:29:00
@Franz: may I suggest you delay the release of a new FluxBB version for a few days after closing the last remaining tickets in a milestone.
That's a good point, Koos, and mainly due to my impatience.
Do you think we need to re-release this or can we wait for 1.5.2?
Koos 2012-11-13 22:45:52
No problem. This isn't really major, and can wait for 1.5.2.
Franz 2012-11-14 17:05:12
- Milestone set to 1.5.2.
Koos 2012-11-14 22:39:18
- Uploaded patch koos2b.patch. (view)
Here is a new version of the patch. There are some issues with the rename_table() function in SQLite dblayer. Indexes are not passed on to the "new table" when renaming, and the "old table" is not dropped, etc. Patch includes the fix and some other changes.
Koos 2012-11-15 21:43:08
- Description changed. (Diff)
- Uploaded patch koos2c.patch. (view)
- Summary changed from In add_field() function of SQLite dblayer, you cannot currently set default value of field as NULL to Some bugs in SQLite dblayer.
Here is another new version of the patch. Had to rearrange some things in the rename_table() function of the SQLite dblayer.
Franz 2012-12-04 00:22:35
- Owner set to Franz.
Franz 2013-01-02 13:42:23
- Status changed from open to fixed.