Ticket #23 (open enhancement)
"Moderated by" listing
- Created: 2010-05-26 06:08:16
- Reported by: quy
- Assigned to: None
- Milestone: 2.0-alpha5
- Component: usability
- Priority: low
Come up with a solution to provide moderator listing (Moderated by) without cluttering up the index page.
Paul 2010-06-15 16:15:34
Here is a thought on how to deal with this.
1. Remove all mention of moderators from the index page and from the code.
2. On the viewforum page there is an optional bar containing a link to moderate.php. If this bar were to be on view for everybody then it could be used to contain a link to a predefined user list search for moderators for that particular forum. The markup and css already exists so it should just be a case of adding the link to the user search to the existing ul.
Reines 2010-06-25 19:04:38
- Milestone 1.4.1 removed.
Reines 2010-06-30 21:55:05
- Component set to usability.
- Milestone set to 2.0-beta1.
Reines 2011-01-30 21:56:47
- Milestone changed from 2.0-beta1 to 1.4.5.
Reines 2011-02-02 16:21:42
- Priority changed from normal to low.
Reines 2011-02-12 13:01:38
- Milestone changed from 1.4.5 to 2.0-beta1.
Reines 2011-02-25 00:52:37
- Milestone changed from 2.0-beta1 to 2.0-alpha5.
Franz 2012-07-12 17:13:43
We actually did not implement the old listing in the port, so all we'll have to do is decide on the new position and implement it there (at some point).
bloggirl 2013-01-14 04:43:23
Is there a way where we can put "moderated by" in view forum? below section and remove on index?
Franz 2013-01-14 10:15:27
Please ask that question in the forums.