Ticket #1096 (open bug)
Guest account id has to be 1
- Created: 2016-11-01 15:52:56
- Reported by: Denis Dordoigne
- Assigned to: None
- Milestone: None
- Component: installation
- Priority: high
A misuse of the auto-increment functionality blocks the fluxbb installation on a multi-masters mysql/mariadb environment.
The « id » column of the « users » table has an auto-incremented value. Moreover, fluxbb does not works if the id of the Guest account is not « 1 ». We need to make a choice :
* if we want to be sure the id is « 1 », we cannot use an auto-incremented value (the value is set by database)
* if want to use the auto-increment functionality, we cannot consider the id is « 1 », and we must use another column to identify « Guest » account
Denis Dordoigne 2016-11-01 15:55:09
- Summary changed from Guest account id have to be 1 to Guest account id has to be 1.