Ticket #1075 (fixed bug)
Empty PHP_SELF somewhere
- Created: 2016-01-08 19:59:40
- Reported by: artoodetoo
- Assigned to: Franz
- Milestone: 1.5.10
- Component: templates
- Priority: normal
When php-fpm is configured with cgi.fix_pathinfo=0 (wich is recommended), $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] is become empty.
PHP_SELF is used in header.php to substitute <pun_page>,
for ex. it is the word "index" here:
<div id="punindex" class="pun">
I advice to use SCRIPT_NAME instead of PHP_SELF in any context.
artoodetoo 2016-01-09 18:34:58
How can we see the problem:
- some styles stopped working
- because #pun<pun_page> not found
- because PHP_SELF is broken
- because php-fcgi is configured with fix_pathinfo=off
- because fix_pathinfo=on can cause security issues
Franz 2016-01-09 20:13:15
- Milestone set to 1.5.10.
Thanks for the report!
- Owner set to quy.
Franz 2016-06-16 06:41:09
- Owner changed from quy to Franz.
- Status changed from open to fixed.
Commit 88a3d9b to fluxbb 1.5-next
Franz 2016-06-16 06:44:03
Okay, I fixed this now. Thanks for the report!
@artoodetoo: Did you ever encounter problems with admin_loader.php (i.e. admin plugins) on your setup?