Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-07-14 18:47:02

joel

is there a simple way the shadow topic can be moved instead?

hello,

I want to create a general category for hot topics or global topics e.g General Forum For Hot Topic where only the reasonable topic or global topic can be move to by moderators... I would really like the shadow topic to be easily move instead of the original and keeping the original behind.   

Or better still enable the creating of link topic by moderators and admin only? A topic that is hyperlink with title and when click it will redirect to the original? topic. Any idea?

How can I make this modification?

Thanks.

Last edited by joel (2014-07-14 19:11:19)

#2 2014-07-14 19:17:34

chris98
Website

Re: is there a simple way the shadow topic can be moved instead?

Or better still enable the creating of link topic by moderators and admin only? A topic that is hyperlink with title and when click it will redirect to the original? topic. Any idea?

You can do that by moving the topic and selecting the "leave redirect topic". The old forum will contain a the same topic that will redirects to the topic in the new forum.

Last edited by chris98 (2014-07-14 19:17:55)

#3 2014-07-14 21:02:10

joel

Re: is there a simple way the shadow topic can be moved instead?

no i want the new forum where the topic is moved to, to redirect back to old forum where it was moved from as the original source.

Not the other way. And thats why i am asking if the shadow can be moved instead leaving the in original forum. The shadow will link back to original forum.

Board footer