Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-01-10 16:47:46

daris
Developer

Re: FluxBB Patcher 2.0-alpha

Polish language is outdated, change to English in your profile or delete plugins/patcher/lang/polish

#27 2012-01-10 17:13:36

Ememone

OK, thx. Is good... I deleted lang/Polish/admin_plugin_patcher.php...

#28 2012-02-09 10:38:07

daris
Developer

Patcher v2.0-alpha
Download: here

Changelog:

• Automatic readme.txt dependency handling - user shouldn't know what readme.txt file is for

• Added Joomla FTP layer to allow modifying files via FTP protocol when we do not have permissions

• Changed a bit modification list

• Automatic modification download from the FluxBB.org repository. Modifications that are available to download are displayed at the bottom of the modification list.

• Ability to manage installed modifications - uninstall, enable, disable and update (updating modification to the new version)

• Integration with the Friendly URL modification (requires Friendly URL 1.0.9 or newer) - however it is not fully stable yet

• Automatic or manual checking for modification updates

• Automatic check for Patcher updates

• Only allow to patching modification when there are no any conflicts

• Automatic initial backup creation

• Logging errors and warning to the file (cache/patcher-{date}.log)

• Rewrite to the OOP

• Lots of bug fixes

#29 2012-03-15 02:00:15

alamin

Could you help me with this:
File: /home/public_html/plugins/patcher/FileSystem.php
Line: 62

FluxBB reported: FTP: Directory change failed

fluxbb is installed in the main directory  www.example.com (will go to fluxbb)

ftpData = array(
	'host' => 'localhost',
	'port' => 21,
	'user' => 'my username',
	'pass' => 'mypassword',
	'path' => 'html/',
);

Last edited by alamin (2012-03-15 02:06:23)

#30 2012-03-15 11:25:08

daris
Developer

It looks like your "path" isn't correct. The "path" option should be path to the directory where fluxbb is, relative to the FTP root directory (it means that it should contain only directories that you need to go inside when you browse FTP).

#31 2012-03-15 13:12:18

alamin

yea..its installed in the root directory. When I put

'path' => '/', 

it just gives me
FluxBB root directory is not writable.

but the ftp user is set to the root directory.
Could you please help?
the website is installed in root folder.

#32 2012-03-15 19:35:28

daris
Developer

Can you please try the development version? I tried to fix that and it works for me now smile

#33 2012-10-08 19:47:56

Koos
Website

Hi daris, are you still developing this mod? What are those giant log files created in the cache directory for? I have 17 of them totaling about 70 MB.

#34 2012-10-09 06:57:38

daris
Developer

I have no free time for my mods/plugins for FluxBB. I think this log file was for debugging only and should be disabled when everything goes OK (as it's not stable version the log file is still enabled).

#35 2012-11-25 23:46:39

sklerder
Website

Hello !

Related to the FluxBB version 1.5.1, I encountered and solved some problems with Patcher V2.0.0.-alpha (current official version).

@Visman : You'll have to modify the URL related to your plugins and mods (changing '&' by "'&' to comply to XHTML, thus in all the 'readme.txt' files of each of your mods ad plugins, they can't no more be used with the XHTML control sad)
I.E. :

fluxbb.org/resources/mods/?s=author&t=Visman&v=all&o=name

should be modified in

fluxbb.org/resources/mods/?s=author&t=Visman&v=all&o=name

Here are the modifications to apply on Patchr's files, in a .diff format (maybe I didn't find all the problems, but with this modifications, t works for me) :

diff U3 plugins/patcher/functions.php plugins/patcher/functions.php
--- plugins/patcher/functions.php	Thu Jan 15 10:09:20 1970
+++ plugins/patcher/functions.php	Thu Jan 15 10:09:20 1970
@@ -478,7 +478,7 @@
 		message($langPatcher['Failed to extract file']);
 	$zip->close();

-	redirect(PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.$modId, $langPatcher['Modification uploaded redirect']);
+	redirect(PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.$modId, $langPatcher['Modification uploaded redirect']);
 }

/**
@@ -515,7 +515,7 @@
 	$zip->close();

-	$redirect_url = (isset($_GET['update'])) ? '&mod_id='.$modId.'&action=update' : '';
+	$redirect_url = (isset($_GET['update'])) ? '&mod_id='.$modId.'&action=update' : '';

redirect(PLUGIN_URL.$redirect_url, $langPatcher['Modification updated redirect']);
 }
@@ -558,7 +558,7 @@
 	$zip->close();

-	redirect(PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.$modId, $langPatcher['Modification downloaded redirect']);
+	redirect(PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.$modId, $langPatcher['Modification downloaded redirect']);
 }

/**
diff U3 plugins/patcher/Patcher.php plugins/patcher/Patcher.php
--- plugins/patcher/Patcher.php	Thu Jan 15 10:09:20 1970
+++ plugins/patcher/Patcher.php	Thu Jan 15 10:09:20 1970
@@ -194,7 +194,7 @@
 					{
 						if (!isset($requirements['cannot_open']))
 							$requirements['cannot_open'] = array();
-						$requirements['cannot_open'][] = array(false, $curStep['code'], 'Cannot open file <a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&show_log#a'.$key.'">#'.$key.'</a>');
+						$requirements['cannot_open'][] = array(false, $curStep['code'], 'Cannot open file <a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;show_log#a'.$key.'">#'.$key.'</a>');
 					}
 					if (isset($curStep['substeps']))
 					{
@@ -205,7 +205,7 @@
 								if (!isset($requirements['missing_strings']))
 									$requirements['missing_strings'] = array();

-								$requirements['missing_strings'][] = array(false, $curStep['code'], $langPatcher['Missing string'].' <a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&show_log#a'.$id.'">#'.$id.'</a>');
+								$requirements['missing_strings'][] = array(false, $curStep['code'], $langPatcher['Missing string'].' <a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;show_log#a'.$id.'">#'.$id.'</a>');
 							}
 						}
 					}
diff U3 plugins/AP_Patcher.php plugins/AP_Patcher.php
--- plugins/AP_Patcher.php	Thu Jan 15 10:09:20 1970
+++ plugins/AP_Patcher.php	Thu Jan 15 10:09:20 1970
@@ -348,7 +348,7 @@
 						{
 							$stepsFailedInfo = array();
 							foreach ($stepsFailed as $key => $s)
-								$stepsFailedInfo[] = '<a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&show_log#a'.$s.'">#'.$key.'</a>';
+								$stepsFailedInfo[] = '<a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;show_log#a'.$s.'">#'.$key.'</a>';
 							$subMsg[] = sprintf($langPatcher['Num failed'], count($stepsFailed)).': '.implode(', ', $stepsFailedInfo);
 						}

@@ -406,8 +406,8 @@
 			} ?>
 							<p>
 								<a href="<?php echo PLUGIN_URL ?>&amp;show_log"><?php echo $langPatcher['Show log'] ?></a> |
-<?php if (in_array($action, array('install', 'update'))) : ?>								<a href="<?php echo PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($modId) ?>&amp;action=update"><?php echo $langPatcher['Update'] ?></a> | <?php endif; ?>
-<?php if ($action != 'uninstall') : ?>								<a href="<?php echo PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($modId) ?>&amp;action=uninstall"><?php echo $langPatcher['Uninstall'] ?></a> |  <?php endif; ?>
+<?php if (in_array($action, array('install', 'update'))) : ?>								<a href="<?php echo PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($modId) .'&amp;action=update">' .$langPatcher['Update'] .'</a>'?> | <?php endif; ?>
+<?php if ($action != 'uninstall') : ?>								<a href="<?php echo PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($modId) ?>&amp;action=uninstall"><?php echo $langPatcher['Uninstall'] ?></a> |  <?php endif; ?>
 								<a href="<?php echo PLUGIN_URL ?>"><?php echo $langPatcher['Return to mod list'] ?></a>
 							</p>
 						</div>
@@ -939,7 +939,7 @@
 						if ($section == 'Mods to update')
 						{
 							if (isset($curMod->hasRepoUpdate))
-								$actions[0][] = '<a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->id).'&download_update='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->version).'&update">'.$langPatcher['Download and install update'].'</a>';
+								$actions[0][] = '<a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->id).'&amp;download_update='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->version).'&amp;update">'.$langPatcher['Download and install update'].'</a>';

if (isset($curMod->hasLocalUpdate))
 								$actions[0]['update'] = $langPatcher['Update'];
@@ -962,7 +962,7 @@
 					else
 					{
-							$actions[0][] = '<a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->id).'&download_update='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->hasRepoUpdate).'">'.sprintf($langPatcher['Download update'], $curMod->hasRepoUpdate).'</a>';
+							$actions[0][] = '<a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->id).'&amp;download_update='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->hasRepoUpdate).'">'.sprintf($langPatcher['Download update'], $curMod->hasRepoUpdate).'</a>';

$status = '<strong style="color: red">'.$langPatcher['Not installed'].'</strong>';
 						$actions[1]['install'] = isset($curMod->hasRepoUpdate) ? $langPatcher['Install old version'] : $langPatcher['Install'];
@@ -998,11 +998,13 @@
 <?php
 				$i++;
 			}
-		}
-
 ?>
 								</tbody>
 							</table>
+<?php
+		}
+
+?>
 						</div>
 					</fieldset>
 				</div>

Last edited by sklerder (2012-11-25 23:59:19)

#36 2012-11-27 21:47:24

sklerder
Website

Hello !

Following the discussion I had with Visman, I've refined the modifications on Patcher to be compliant with FluxBB 1.5.1.

The following patch file should help you to modify :

diff -ur patcher_v2.0-alpha/plugins/AP_Patcher.php patcher_v2.0-alpha2/plugins/AP_Patcher.php
--- patcher_v2.0-alpha/plugins/AP_Patcher.php	2012-02-09 03:15:20.000000000 +0100
+++ patcher_v2.0-alpha2/plugins/AP_Patcher.php	2012-11-27 22:30:03.000000000 +0100
@@ -348,7 +348,7 @@
 						{
 							$stepsFailedInfo = array();
 							foreach ($stepsFailed as $key => $s)
-								$stepsFailedInfo[] = '<a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&show_log#a'.$s.'">#'.$key.'</a>';
+								$stepsFailedInfo[] = '<a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;show_log#a'.$s.'">#'.$key.'</a>';
 							$subMsg[] = sprintf($langPatcher['Num failed'], count($stepsFailed)).': '.implode(', ', $stepsFailedInfo);
 						}

@@ -406,8 +406,8 @@
 			} ?>
 							<p>
 								<a href="<?php echo PLUGIN_URL ?>&amp;show_log"><?php echo $langPatcher['Show log'] ?></a> |
-<?php if (in_array($action, array('install', 'update'))) : ?>								<a href="<?php echo PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($modId) ?>&amp;action=update"><?php echo $langPatcher['Update'] ?></a> | <?php endif; ?>
-<?php if ($action != 'uninstall') : ?>								<a href="<?php echo PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($modId) ?>&amp;action=uninstall"><?php echo $langPatcher['Uninstall'] ?></a> |  <?php endif; ?>
+<?php if (in_array($action, array('install', 'update'))) : ?>								<a href="<?php echo PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($modId) .'&amp;action=update">' .$langPatcher['Update'] .'</a>'?> | <?php endif; ?>
+<?php if ($action != 'uninstall') : ?>								<a href="<?php echo PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($modId) ?>&amp;action=uninstall"><?php echo $langPatcher['Uninstall'] ?></a> |  <?php endif; ?>
 								<a href="<?php echo PLUGIN_URL ?>"><?php echo $langPatcher['Return to mod list'] ?></a>
 							</p>
 						</div>
@@ -429,7 +429,7 @@
 		$info = '<strong>'.pun_htmlspecialchars($mod->title).' v'.pun_htmlspecialchars($mod->version).'</strong>';

if (isset($mod->repositoryUrl))
-			$info = '<a href="'.$mod->repositoryUrl.'">'.$info.'</a>';;
+			$info = '<a href="'.pun_htmlspecialchars($mod->repositoryUrl).'">'.$info.'</a>';

if (isset($mod->authorEmail))
 			$info .= ' '.$langPatcher['by'].' <a href="mailto:'.pun_htmlspecialchars($mod->authorEmail).'">'.pun_htmlspecialchars($mod->author).'</a>';
@@ -896,7 +896,7 @@
 				$info = array('<strong>'.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->title).'</strong>');

if (isset($curMod->repositoryUrl))
-					$info[0] = '<a href="'.$curMod->repositoryUrl.'">'.$info[0].'</a>';
+					$info[0] = '<a href="'.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->repositoryUrl).'">'.$info[0].'</a>';

if (isset($curMod->version))
 					$info[] = ' <strong>v'.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->version).'</strong>';
@@ -939,7 +939,7 @@
 						if ($section == 'Mods to update')
 						{
-								$actions[0][] = '<a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->id).'&download_update='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->version).'&update">'.$langPatcher['Download and install update'].'</a>';
+								$actions[0][] = '<a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->id).'&amp;download_update='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->version).'&amp;update">'.$langPatcher['Download and install update'].'</a>';

if (isset($curMod->hasLocalUpdate))
 								$actions[0]['update'] = $langPatcher['Update'];
@@ -962,7 +962,7 @@
 					else
 					{
-							$actions[0][] = '<a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->id).'&download_update='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->hasRepoUpdate).'">'.sprintf($langPatcher['Download update'], $curMod->hasRepoUpdate).'</a>';
+							$actions[0][] = '<a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;mod_id='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->id).'&amp;download_update='.pun_htmlspecialchars($curMod->hasRepoUpdate).'">'.sprintf($langPatcher['Download update'], $curMod->hasRepoUpdate).'</a>';

$status = '<strong style="color: red">'.$langPatcher['Not installed'].'</strong>';
 						$actions[1]['install'] = isset($curMod->hasRepoUpdate) ? $langPatcher['Install old version'] : $langPatcher['Install'];
@@ -998,11 +998,13 @@
 <?php
 				$i++;
 			}
-		}
-
 ?>
 								</tbody>
 							</table>
+<?php
+		}
+
+?>
 						</div>
 					</fieldset>
 				</div>
diff -ur patcher_v2.0-alpha/plugins/patcher/functions.php patcher_v2.0-alpha2/plugins/patcher/functions.php
--- patcher_v2.0-alpha/plugins/patcher/functions.php	2012-02-09 03:15:20.000000000 +0100
+++ patcher_v2.0-alpha2/plugins/patcher/functions.php	2012-11-25 17:42:00.000000000 +0100
@@ -478,7 +478,7 @@
 	$zip->close();

-	redirect(PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.$modId, $langPatcher['Modification uploaded redirect']);
+	redirect(PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;mod_id='.$modId, $langPatcher['Modification uploaded redirect']);
 }

/**
@@ -515,7 +515,7 @@
 	$zip->close();

-	$redirect_url = (isset($_GET['update'])) ? '&mod_id='.$modId.'&action=update' : '';
+	$redirect_url = (isset($_GET['update'])) ? '&amp;mod_id='.$modId.'&amp;action=update' : '';

redirect(PLUGIN_URL.$redirect_url, $langPatcher['Modification updated redirect']);
 }
@@ -558,7 +558,7 @@
 	$zip->close();

-	redirect(PLUGIN_URL.'&mod_id='.$modId, $langPatcher['Modification downloaded redirect']);
+	redirect(PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;mod_id='.$modId, $langPatcher['Modification downloaded redirect']);
 }

/**
diff -ur patcher_v2.0-alpha/plugins/patcher/Patcher.php patcher_v2.0-alpha2/plugins/patcher/Patcher.php
--- patcher_v2.0-alpha/plugins/patcher/Patcher.php	2012-02-09 03:15:20.000000000 +0100
+++ patcher_v2.0-alpha2/plugins/patcher/Patcher.php	2012-11-24 22:55:00.000000000 +0100
@@ -194,7 +194,7 @@
 					{
 						if (!isset($requirements['cannot_open']))
 							$requirements['cannot_open'] = array();
-						$requirements['cannot_open'][] = array(false, $curStep['code'], 'Cannot open file <a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&show_log#a'.$key.'">#'.$key.'</a>');
+						$requirements['cannot_open'][] = array(false, $curStep['code'], 'Cannot open file <a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;show_log#a'.$key.'">#'.$key.'</a>');
 					}
 					if (isset($curStep['substeps']))
 					{
@@ -205,7 +205,7 @@
 								if (!isset($requirements['missing_strings']))
 									$requirements['missing_strings'] = array();

-								$requirements['missing_strings'][] = array(false, $curStep['code'], $langPatcher['Missing string'].' <a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&show_log#a'.$id.'">#'.$id.'</a>');
+								$requirements['missing_strings'][] = array(false, $curStep['code'], $langPatcher['Missing string'].' <a href="'.PLUGIN_URL.'&amp;show_log#a'.$id.'">#'.$id.'</a>');
 							}
 						}
 					}

Regards,

sklerder

#37 2013-01-03 03:38:13

shiguy101
Website

are you going to update this soon?

#38 2013-01-03 08:35:57

daris
Developer

Sorry, I almost don't have time for FluxBB.

@sklerder - can you send pull request on the GitHub?

#39 2013-01-03 22:34:04

sklerder
Website

Hi all !

I'll try tomorrow, daris, but I'm new with Git, it will probably take some time smile

#40 2013-01-03 22:39:03

Franz
Lead developer
Website

Maybe this article can help you.

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

#41 2013-01-03 22:41:02

sklerder
Website

Thanks Frank smile

Yes, it should help ...

#42 2013-01-04 18:33:25

sklerder
Website

Hi !

Sorry, guys, I've tried, but didn't manage to push my modifications sad

I really don't understand the philosophy of Git hmm
I have been familiar with svn, but I'm as blind with Git !

Could someone help me to push these modifications ?
When i write "git push fork" in Git-bash, I receive this message :

$ git push fork
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.

Last edited by sklerder (2013-01-05 23:00:08)

#43 2013-01-04 23:00:23

sklerder
Website

Hello !

I've searched again, tried again, and finally, managed to push my work here : https://github.com/sklerder/fluxbb-patcher/tree/dev

As this is based on the current development, one modification was not added, as I was not sure of what I should do (modifications on this part in the current dev). This modification is the following :

diff -ur patcher_v2.0-alpha/plugins/AP_Patcher.php patcher_v2.0-alpha2/plugins/AP_Patcher.php
--- patcher_v2.0-alpha/plugins/AP_Patcher.php	2012-02-09 03:15:20.000000000 +0100
+++ patcher_v2.0-alpha2/plugins/AP_Patcher.php	2012-11-27 22:30:03.000000000 +0100
@@ -998,11 +998,13 @@
 <?php
 				$i++;
 			}
-		}
-
 ?>
 								</tbody>
 							</table>
+<?php
+		}
+
+?>
 						</div>
 					</fieldset>
 				</div>

Could you verify, daris, please ?
I believe you corrected this problem, but your modification is not the same that mine (maybe I'm false with the correction I had to submit ...).

#44 2013-01-05 07:41:51

daris
Developer

Well, I think you should submit pull request to the master branch (from what I see, it's newer than the dev branch, which was for testing some bigger changes)

#45 2013-01-05 23:03:44

sklerder
Website

Hello !

I pushed modifications on https://github.com/sklerder/fluxbb-patcher, but it will not be sufficient sad

There are other pieces of code broken in the "master" code that are not compliant with XHTML strict.

Either users use the "official" version + the patch I submitted here or they wait an official version, or they wait FluxBB 1.5.2 hmm

Sorry guys, but it's too much for me, I'm not a developper sad

Board footer