Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-10-23 11:35:20

AlbertParera

Re: Error: The post table and topic table seem to be out of sync!.

I've integrated it but not dinamically (static adding html code in main.tpl). I was thinking about, and could it be possible to aisle the problem doing this way? (I'm not a coder)

In include/user/header.php AND include/user/footer.php is included 'wp-blog-header-php' with this code in header.php:

<?php
define('WP_ROOT', PUN_ROOT.'../');
require WP_ROOT.'wp-blog-header.php';
get_header();

Could be effective to aisle Fluxbb from Wordpress database and variables writting at the beggining of main.tpl something like... (I know syntax could be wrong...)
exclude 'wp-blog-header.php';

And them in include/footer.php requiere (or include) again 'wp-blog-header-php' file?

The process could be: main.tpl reads in <pun_include "header.php"> tag that define WP_ROOT and include wp-blog-header.php
When header is loaded, we exclude 'wp-blog-header-php' to aisle wordpress database and variables from Fluxbb database and variables
To knock wordpress door again to get its footer with <pun_include "footer.php">, requiere 'wp-blog-header.php' again...

Maybe it's stupid... I'm too confused to find a solution to this problem. I have no more ideas...
Opinions are welcome ;-)

Last edited by AlbertParera (2012-10-24 12:10:58)

#27 2012-10-24 17:44:03

AlbertParera

Re: Error: The post table and topic table seem to be out of sync!.

Any developer who can orient me please?

Board footer