Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-24 21:44:27

Connor
Former Developer

Extension repo todo list

Ok, there quite a lot of things I'm thinking we might want to do so I'm going to start a list, comments and suggestions would be nice smile

• Finish the review system

• Trac integration (this is quite a big one, but since we can integrate the login I think we should do it)

• Generate changelogs automatically for releases and show on the releases page

• Show tickets on extension page? (easily done with an sqlite query I think)

• Show recent commits on an extension page (maybe have a dev page for this and the active tickets, can be imported using for example http://fluxbb.org/trac/log/fluxbb/trunk … format=rss for fluxbb 1.2, a similar method for different extensions)

• Allow extension author to give other users svn permission

• Include more inline help during the extension creation process, and write some documentation on the wiki

• Feeds for all extensions and specific extensions

• Think about how to deal with language packs for the extensions

• Improve the release audit process (allow some back and forth discussion with the author rather than just release/fail)

• Improve/fix the search function

• Allow moderator to edit the extensions details when approving it

Also, I think we should move the repository from repo.fluxbb.org to fluxbb.org/extensions/svn and setup trac at fluxbb.org/extensions/trac to be more consistent with our url scheme

Board footer